Friday, March 2, 2007

I Want a New Yard

My goal this year is to redo my landscaping and I need help. For the life of me, I just can't fathom how some of these brilliant landscapers and gardeners keep track of what to plant when and how far apart and how much water goes where and part sun or part shade .... it boggles my mind!

So, I'm putting a call out there to anyone who might be interested in giving me some advice!

Here is the lowdown: My backyard is a little less than a 1/4 acre and a square. I want a fairly large garden, a space for a kids play area with swingset, and an outdoor "relaxation" area. I have two dogs, a toddler and very little money.

Please email your thoughts or advice to susan@brockpub.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I noticed you haven't got any responses on your call for help, so I guess I'll be the first! It sounds like you have a big backyard and a great blank slate for landscaping.
I work for CedarWorks and I noticed that one of the things you are looking to add is a swingset for the kids. I wanted to just let you know that we make beautiful swingsets that fit in with a well landscaped yard, they are really something to look at, and something to play on too! They are safe and made in America with quality materials. As a mom I understand your limted funds issue, I've been there too. These swingsets are worth every penny and last forever.
http://www.CedarWorks.com
I wish you the best with your yard, I'm sure it'll look great when you are done!
-Liz